Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Hungry

I've REALLY wanted a baby since I was about 15, maybe even younger. I don't mean wanted a baby somewhere in the distant future, I mean want a baby now. It's funny because people are constantly telling me you don't really want a baby now. Babies are a lot harder than you think. Once you have a baby your life will never be the same. I also think a lot of my family just assumes I'll never have kids. I will have kids. That is one thing in life I am 100% positive I want.
Right now I'm looking at about age 30. I don't want to wait that long, my mom already had 3 babies and a miscarriage by then. I know I need to have more money to be able to provide and figure out how Sam and I could work and have a baby. The only problem is if Sam and I want to adopt we probably shouldn't wait until we're 30. I just saw a lesbian couple the other day who had an adorable new born, these women were probably in their 40's. I found out it took them 7 years to get that baby! 7 years! That is crazy.
Lesbians are expected to be way too patient. haha. Maybe in 5 years Sam will be ready to have a baby!


2 comments: