- Teaching has been incredible, and I'm not kidding when I say I couldn't have a better first year group of students. They make going to work so easy. (My class needs a blog post of their own.)
- Sam is in an interesting place, working two jobs part time and going to school. She's hanging in there and still making me laugh. I'm one lucky woman.
- Sam and I still really want a baby and are still planning on moving come summer so we can make it happen.
- We are really anxious for this semester to be over and to have a winter break. (One more semester until Sam, Mckenna, and I graduate!)
- We are currently looking for a new roommate, because Taylor is moving to Africa in 57 days!
If anyone knows anything about my relationship with Taylor, you're probably worried about my well being once he leaves. (Trust me I am too.) I can't begin to put into words how much he means to me, nor do I want to because I don't want it to go to his head in case he reads this. I am so proud of him though. I have looked up to him so much over the years. He influenced me to go back to college, and with his put downs and negative comments, encouraged me to graduate and become a teacher. He had accomplished so much and once I thought he couldn't go any further, he joined the Peace Corps and is going to Africa. I feel lucky to know him and as much as my heart breaks at the thought of him leaving, no one could be more excited for him. Go kick some ass Taylor Horn and don't forget about me. Your Chucka.