Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Little Things...

I love Sam.

She is so perfect for me. We are going to Seattle in less than 2 days! Every once in a while she'll do something big for me but it's the little things that I love the most.

I am a morning person but not a 5:30 morning person. I have a tough time getting up for work so I usually leave myself with 20 minutes to get ready and then I'm in a rush. Often times I don't have time to eat breakfast and even worse I don't pack a lunch. I work 10 hour days so it's not easy to go all day without eating. Everyday this week Sam has got up with me and made me a lunch. It has made my week that much easier.

She goes to the gym everyday with me even if she doesn't want to.

She talks to me while she lays in bed in the morning on my way to work so I don't fall asleep.

She shares her very favorite candybar with me without a second thought. (and she hates to share)

She lets me talk her ear off and she actually listens.

She helps me watch my neices and nephews after a long day of work when she is pooped.

She gives me extra kisses and loves on my bad days.

Did I mention, she makes me laugh harder than anyone could ever try?

I love Sam.


4 comments:

  1. I may be biased, but I believe you lucked out in the love department. Sam is amazing, as are you, love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this absolutely, positively made my day. i needed this, and it means the world. thank you so much, babe. and to my amazing sister, aw shucks. ;) thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, okay, I'll give you this one, Elise. Sam is pretty cool, but only because I am her older sister. That's it. End of story. And maybe, just MAYBE it's a little bit of her own personality... No, it's mostly me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWE That made me smile. Didn't know Sam was so sweet! The last time I saw the sweet side of Sammy June was when she was running for prom queen. "But I was nice to all the nerds!"

    ReplyDelete