Friday, May 3, 2013

My Wife, the Outstanding Senior!


A few weeks ago, I got to help celebrate my wife being awarded Outstanding Senior for the College of Education at the University of Utah. Today, I got to watch her graduate and even give a speech, which she lost sleep over, but did so well on! I sat in that crowded auditorium a very, VERY proud wife. I am so proud of you and all your hard work, Weese. You've worked diligently and put so much effort into every aspect of your education and job. I couldn't be more proud to be affiliated with you. You are wonderful at everything you do, even if you don't see it that way. You're an excellent student, employee, friend, daughter, sister, wife, and every other role. I love you, babe. Congratulations on graduating with such honors, and also for getting into the Master's Program! One chapter is over (almost officially) and we have many more exciting ones to come! Here's to your future classroom, and only a little longer of sleepless nights, tests, and editing papers. You're almost totally done! And I'll be with you every stressful step of the way. I love you, love you, love you. Always.
-Sam

2 comments: