Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fairness


As most of you probably already knew, earlier this week we learned that SB262 (work place and housing discrimination bill) didn't pass. There is no question how I feel about the matter so I'm trying to approach it how the LGBT community handled it today at the rally. The speakers were so hopeful and respectful. Although the progression is slow and I get impatient with people and their ignorance we are moving forward. I am excited for the future and the changes that are going to happen. As stated today at the rally, the right thing always happens, it just sometimes takes time. And before I share one of my favorite songs I must give a shout out to my landlord who didn't hesitate in letting lesbians pay him rent. Money is money.

Watch this and listen to every word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlVBg7_08n0

No comments:

Post a Comment